- 1 large grapefruit, peeled, sectioned and cut crosswise into 10 inches pieces.
- 150g pork tenderloin.
- 100g shrimps
- 1 big chilli.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
- 2 tablespoons sugar.
- 4 tablespoons fish sauce.
- A pinch of salt.
- A pinch of pepper.
- 1 chilli flower.
- 5g knot weed (can replace by sweet basil).
- 5-7g mint leaves or celery
- 1 tablespoons fried peanuts.
- 1 tablespoons fried shallots.
- Marinated sauce: in a bowl, place 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of sugar, a pinch of salt, a pinch of pepper. Then mix them until the sugar is dissolved completely.
- Big chilli: Cut in juilienne.
- Pork tenderloin: Boil over medium heat about 8 minutes. Remove from heat, soak it in fresh water until cool enough to handle (5-10 minutes). Thinly slice it.
- Shrimps: Boil over medium heat with fresh water and a little white vinegar or whit wine until opaque about 3-5 minutes. Remove from heat and soak them in fresh water 5-10 minutes. Then shell them.
- Marinate boiled shrims and pork with all of the marinated sauce. Let it stand for 10 minutes.
- Place grapefruit and julienned chillis, marinated shrimps and pork and 2 tablespoons of dipping fish sauce in a bowl. Then toss them until well combined.
-> Tranfer to a serving plate, sprinkle with fried peanuts, fried shallots, knotweed nd mint leaves for garnish. Then put a chilli flower on the top of the salad. To be served with dipping fish sauce.