- 100 – 300g shrimps
- 100 – 150g green young sticky rice
- 3 – 5 teaspoons of wheat flour
- ½ – 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 – 2 teaspoons of black pepper
- 2 – 3 teaspoons of chopped garlic
- 1 – 2 chicken eggs
- Cooking oil for deep frying
- Shrimps: peeled, leaving tails intact and rinse out sand veins. Then season it with salt, pepper and garlic from 3 to 5 minutes.
- Combine all of two chicken eggs into a bowl and stir it together, set aside.
- Turn the shrimps in the wheat flour, chicken egg and young sticky rice, making sure both side are well covered.
- Deep-fry the shrimps with cooking oil from 100oC-180oC about 1-2 minutes.
- Take the shrimps out, let them dry and transfer into a plate.
* Serve with chili sauce, tomato sauce.