Dam Temple – Dai Lo Temple – Chu Dong Tu Temple – Bat Trang Village
Stretching more than 500 km in Northern Vietnam, the Red River, over thousands of years has created and enriched the fertile Red River Delta.
This one day cruise is a delightful experience of how important the River is to the Vietnamese, culturally and economically.
- 07 00: Meet tour guide at hotel. Take taxi to 42 Chuong Duong Do whaft.
- 07 30: Embark on boat
- 09 30: Disembark to visit Dam & Dai Lo temple
- 10 45: Continue cruising down the Red River.
- 11 15: Stop to visit Chu Dong Tu temple praise for love (Hung Yen province).
- 12 00: Continue cruising up the Red River, lunch on board.
- 14 20: Arrive and visit Bat Trang Ceramic village
- 15 30: Back to Hanoi
- 16 30: Saying good bye to the captain.